AI IN HEALTHCARE CONFERENCE – 8.06.2021
One of the key moments in the development of AI in Poland is behind us. The Council of Ministers adopted the “Policy for the Development of Artificial Intelligence in Poland”. We are witnessing technological changes in the field of AI that have a transformative impact on the healthcare system, the development of scientific research and patient care.
The aim of the Conference is to create a platform for the exchange of national and foreign knowledge and experience in the field of medical regulations, technologies and standards. We believe that coordinating actions and initiatives in the field of regulations undertaken by key AI stakeholders in the Polish healthcare system will contribute to establishing a coherent strategy for AI development in Poland.
The Conference will be an opportunity to present artificial intelligence solutions in healthcare, both from the regulatory, medical and technological side, which will help to fully use the potential of AI in Poland and Central and Eastern Europe.
The Conference will also be an opportunity to establish cooperation with start-ups that will be presented in the Report “Top Disruptors In Healthcare 2021” – the first comprehensive inventory of the medical start-up market in Poland.
The first nationwide event dedicated exclusively to artificial intelligence in health
- AI Coalition in Health event
- An unique platform for interaction between administration, business, IT experts and medical specialists from Poland and other countries
- The place of publication of the Report “Top Disruptors in Healthcare 2021”
- Top AI experts from different countries
- International conference – simultaneous translation (english&polish)
- Free for participants
- Online event